Should you join NWT Traffic Network?
Well, that depends. It would be easy to say "yes, everyone should
join", but the network would suffer as a result. Here is a brief
"decision tree" of questions that will help you decide if and when to join
our network. This is also the decision process we use internally, to
help maintain quality assurance.
- Do you own and/or manage your own traffic exchange, or are you
preparing to own/manage an exchange?
|Yes, You are an exchange owner
| Do you allow popup windows on your exchange?
Are you a manual-only exchange?
- Yes=Continue... we support a 'popups allowed' section in the network.
Do you allow X-rated content on your site?
- Yes=Continue... we support a 'manual only ' section in the network
Do you hand-review sites, or have a strict content-control to prevent
popups and x-rated content?
- Yes=Sorry, we don't support non-family-friendly content at this time.
Does your site (your server) support PHP, at least version 3.2, preferably version
4 or later?
- No=We will review your site content, but may not limit your membership
to the popups-allowed section
Are you willing to respond to user reports on the network, or have a
legitimate contact-person who will research and correct found issues?
- No=We will need to recruit you, or a java/perl programmer to build the
interface to your site. We will be glad to work with you on this
issue, so do continue, but mention that to us early on, so we can reserve
time for it.
- No=Stop... without someone to respond to reports, our network would
hurt other member-sites' reputations.
If you reached this point, you should definitely consider joining NWT Network...
So, what are you waiting for? We're ready to help bring your site
into this network, if you are!